In the modern era, everybody is connected to technology in some manner and the foremost problem that most people face is of virus handling. If want to use the internet confidently you need to have a good antivirus software that assures you security and protection against malicious activity, worms, horses and any other suspicious act that hinder your device functioning.
Norton Antivirus by Symantec Corporation provides you the comprehensive protection against existing and emerging viruses and malware; it also safeguards your identity and online transaction. The software is continually updated through the Symantec live update system that ensures that you have the latest protection on your PC. For start using it you must first know how to active it, here are some tips for you to get started with your Norton software or you can go to Norton support for any further query.
Note: your computer should be connected to the internet and you need to have a Norton product key with a valid subscription.
- Start your Norton product.
- On the Norton Homepage, you will see ‘Renew’ or ‘Activate Now’ option just next to the subscription status.
- A new window will open, click on ‘I have a key or code to enter’. You can skip this step if you see the prompt to enter the product key.
- On the next window enter your product key and then click next.
- Now follow the instructions as shown on the screen.
- At last, you have to check you subscriptions details and then click ‘Done’.
- Now you are ready to use your antivirus software and scan your device.
If you still find any difficulty with these simple steps and want an audio assistance from dedicated professionals you can call on Norton Technical Support Number 1-844-888-3870, a team of expert will give to a satisfactory solution regarding your problem. You can call anytime, anywhere.
Original Source:- How to active your Norton product?